Information about cookies
When you visit our website www.zaptec.com or access ZAPTEC’s profiles on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, digital tracks are left behind.
Cookies are small data files that make it possible to recognize your browser and thereby store information about how to use a website. The cookies remain on your mobile phone or PC until they expire or are deleted by you. In addition to cookies, we use “pixels” from third parties.
What information is recorded?
At www.zaptec.com , we record the following information about you:
- your position using your IP address
- your electronic tracks, such as which pages you visit and which products you order
- technical information about your browser and your operating system
- Optimize the site’s technical functionality, user experience and content
- Make it easy for users to log in and stay signed in to our portal
- Recognize returning users
- Analyze and learn from your behavior so that we can customize the content and make it as relevant to you as possible
- Let you perform tasks faster
You may see ads from us on other websites based on content and pages you have visited at www.zaptec.com . For this purpose, we use third-party cookies that also have technology to reach you on several of your digital devices.
We use Google Analytics , Google Ads, Bing Ads, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Linkedin Marketing Solutions, Twitter Ads, Snapchat Ads and Facebook Business Manager for traffic analysis, communication and campaign optimization at www.zaptec.com and associated websites.
How to avoid cookies
On the ZAPTEC’s website you can change which cookies should be switched on under “Additional cookies“. If you do not want to allow cookies to be stored on your computer, you can also turn it off in your browser. Please note that this may cause you to lose some functionality on both the ZAPTEC’s website and other websites.
You can delete cookies by following the cookie deletion instructions on your browser’s own website. Here are some examples:
If you want to allow cookies, but at the same time keep track of what ZAPTEC stores, then there are add-ons to your browser that allows you to do so in a relatively easy way. A widely used alternative can be found at www.ghostery.com .
ZAPTEC uses Mailchimp to track email communications from ZAPTEC. You can opt-out yourself via the link in the email or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.